Mount Vernon Wine Festivals
Wine Tasting Capital of East Texas
The City of Mount Vernon Main Street Alliance hosts two wine tastings a year:
Wine in the Pines which is open to all Texas Wineries and is held the fourth weekend in October,
5-9pm on Friday and 10am-5pm on Saturday.
Piney Woods Wine Festival which is open to members of the Piney Woods Wine Trail and is held the third weekend in May,
5-9pm on Friday and 11am-6pm on Saturday.
- All Festival vendors must provide their own free standing, covered tent, supplies and lighting.
- Vendors must bring a minimum of 50 ft heavy duty extension cord if using electricity.
- Vendors are responsible for providing their own tents, tables and chairs.
- The Festival reserves the right to reject any application for vendor space or any item listed on a
- vendor application which is deemed unsafe or considered inappropriate for family viewing. The
- Festival reserves the right to inspect booths at any time during the festival to ensure compliance.
- Security personnel will be on site to enforce this policy.
Booths must be maintained in a neat, clean condition. Vendors are responsible for cleaning their
- area at the end of the day.
- The Festival holds the irrevocable right to assign booth locations.
- If your organization is exempt from sales tax liability, you must provide appropriate documentation.
- All others must have Texas Sales and Use Tax Permit on display in your booth. A compliance visit
- from the State Comptroller's office can be expected during the day. You are solely responsible for
- the reporting and payment of all sales/use tax applicable to your sales.
- This is an outdoor event. While we do have an alternate building location for the wine tasting, there are
- no refunds for inclement weather.
- Setup will begin on Friday at 2 p.m. Festival Staff will be on site beginning at 2 p.m. All support vehicles must be removed by 4 p.m. and all booths must be ready for business by 5 p.m.
- Booth breakdown must not begin before the close of the festival at 9 p.m. No vehicular traffic will be permitted on the festival grounds between 4 p.m. & 9 p.m. on the day of the Festival.
- Security will be provided overnight Friday and you may leave your booth (tent, tables, chairs) items. However, all merchandise must be removed Friday night and setup again on Saturday morning.
- Setup will begin on Saturday at 8 a.m. Festival Staff will be on site beginning at 8 a.m. All
- support vehicles must be removed by 10 a.m. and all booths must be ready for business by 11 a.m.
- Booth breakdown must not begin before the close of the festival at 6 p.m. No vehicular traffic will be
- permitted on the festival grounds between 10 a.m. & 6 p.m. on the day of the Festival.
- for payment, please contact 903-537-4070.
- The vendor application deadline is no later than one week before the event.
I, by checking the accept terms box below, do indemnify and forever hold the Mount Vernon Main Street Alliance, it's officers, directors, agents, and members, City of Mt. Vernon, Franklin County or Mt. Vernon Downtown Business Association blameless for any failure to comply with the reporting of the taxes, nor any liability for any accident or any other problems that we cannot control, nor loss of any equipment or merchandise. I have read and will abide by the conditions set forth above.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
A link to your website will be provided from the list of participating vendors for the event on this website.
*Description of Booth/Items (include space requirements, serving side of trailer, etc.)
Payment in full required below via Paypal and is non-refundable. If you need to make other payment arrangements, please call 903-537-4070.
Booth fee: $50 per 10 ft x 10 ft space
THIS IS A TWO STEP PROCESS. STEP 1 IS TO SUBMIT THE ABOVE FORM BY SELECTING THE SUBMIT BUTTON BELOW. STEP 2 IS TO SUBMIT PAYMENT BELOW THRU PAYPAL.